The Cambridge Trust for New Thinking in Economics (CTNTE) has announced its first conference since the global pandemic – Policies to Tackle the Cost of Living Crisis.
Speakers will cover a range of topics and potential solutions to spiralling costs of living, including:
- the macroeconomic implications of basic income
- the role of technology in reducing labour income
- the funding of basic income via direct money financing
- the links between wealth and income, and their implications for basic income
- national solutions to the cost of living crisis
Read the conference invitation and more details here.
this post is copied from: https://basicincome.org/news/2023/02/basic-income-featured-in-march-8-cambridge-conference